viernes, 29 de diciembre de 2006

English version-Pamela and Moises

How it started
"I got back from a wonderful mission served in San Fernando, California for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from july 2003 to july 2005, it was the time to finish my education at the Marine Sciences Faculty of the UABC in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico. One day a great friend of mine Ana SusyAdame invited me to a night out with some of our LDS friends. Our place: 'El mango mango'. It was there went I met Pamela for the first time, she had been a member of the church for over 1 year. I was introduced to her, she looked so beautiful that nigth. We did not have any chance to get acquantance"
Time passed and a new year came. I went to Chilpancingo, Guerrero for Christmas and came back to keep studying my 8th semester. Beginning march 2006 we started getting closer to each other in a peculiar way:
As a young student and having no family in the city I decided to hold my family home evenings at my friends' homes, those who were the only member in their families. We chose Pamela's house because it was the nearest location for all of us. One night nobody came, so Pamela and I hold the family home evening by ourselves.

Our romance
"I never asked her out really but I remember that I invited her one day for an 'ice cream'. That evening she went out with her friends and forgot about me."
Our paths were going in diferents directions. I was goind to get my master degree at the CIAD in Sinaloa as Marine Intertebrates Pathologist. She would continue studying and getting a masters in education to become a teacher. We never thought on being together.
A strong desire for an 'eternal companion' moved me to pray as I never did before in my entire life, I fasted a couple of times... I got an answer... she was the answer"
On sunday september 3rd, 2006 during a night phone call I told I asked her to be my girlfriend. It was a busy week, so I did it in that way. She was really surprised with my request but there was no answer and we set up a date for next day, - I want to look at your eyes- she said.
Monday came to fast -I got to tell-. We chated for awhile. She had no feelings for me, but I told her 'I love you' with a sincere and pure heart. I do not know how to describe it, the Lord had filled my heart with a strong feeling for her. I always told her that if a would have to wait 1000 years, I will do so... but there was no answer. She asked me to wait.
That week was incredible, a magic week between us... phone calls, poems in italian, long chating.
Friday night, after a phone call she felt the spirit...
The second saturday of september (sept, 9th) I was asked to give a class for institute to the YSA, the teacher had to go to the temple of San Diego. -Everytime I touch my nose means 'I love you'- she knew it since the night before. At the end of the class she gave me back the triple combination she borrowed from me... in it a sticky note... in it the phrase 'I accept, I want to be your girlfriend', ending with a reference to one scripture, Moses 6:34 (In the spanish version there is a phrase at the end: 'anda conmigo', which translated is 'let us walk together').
The proposal
december 11th, 2007
My parents arrived to Ensenada after a two-hour-bus trip from Chilpancingo to Mexico City, three-hour-flying trip from Mexico City to Tijuana and a two-hour-bus trip from Tijuana to Ensenada. A day-long adventure.
They met my mother in law and thge bride
december 12th, 2007
Pamela and I went to work and school, respectively. On the evening my parents and I attended a ward activity in my old Azteca ward. I introduced my parents to my friends and members while Pamekla was in choir practice.
december 13th, 2007 (The big day)
Both 'moms' cooked the dinner for tonight: tacos, atole and tostadas (delicious).
Everybody got ready.
Guests arrived at 8 pm as scheduled.
Then....
Moises knocked on the door bringing flowers for the bride.
Her mom answer.
We enter into the house.
My dad Moises Marcial (same name) gave a short speech requesting permission from her parents to let Pamela get married with me.
They replied with a similar speech and answer 'yes'.
Moses gave the engagement ring to Pamela and said 'I want you to marry me to be together for time and eternity, though forever is too short and eternal too brief'
Kiss......................... little long
Dinner........delicious!!!!!
Guitar night by my dad Moises.

december 14th, 2007
Pictures taken for the weddng invitations.
We went to 'La bufadora' (sea geyser in Ensenada).

december 15th, 2007
Parents went back to Chilpancingo, Guerrero.

No hay comentarios.: